As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to impact our communities and world, we want to take a moment to share that GW Homes supports all efforts to contain COVID-19. With this in mind, the Rebranding Ribbon Cutting Ceremony planned for this Thursday, March 19th, is cancelled.
We invite you to learn about the GW Homes Rebrand by viewing the GW Homes Rebranding Story.
GW Homes is dedicated to safeguarding our employees and community while continuing to serve our customers’ needs. Our Corporate Office and Sales Center are currently open and operating at full capacity, however are only conducting private model center tours and ask that customers Schedule a Model Center Tour online in advance. We are monitoring updates from local city and county officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to stay informed of any updates and recommendations.
We are taking sanitation and precautions very seriously during this time and doing our best to keep our office staff, sales team and sales center visitors, as safe as possible:
- Hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and tissues are provided in our lobby and common areas
- Wiping down high touch surfaces/zones such as doorknobs/handles and counter tops on an hourly basis
- Promoting a handshake free zone to avoid direct contact
- Instructing our employees on the importance of hand washing
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are feeling ill
- Conducting and participating via teleconference and/or web-based meetings when possible.
- GW Homes is pleased to feature an interactive app on our website where you can take a virtual tour of our most popular floorplans as well as customize our floorplans to preview what your new home looks like with custom colors, design features, and more. Visit our website to start planning your dream home today – https://www.gw-homes.com/plan-your-home/
- In keeping with recommendations regarding limiting larger groups and promoting a six foot distance, we will be limiting the number of Model Center visitors at one time. We have launched a brand new feature on our website to allow guests to schedule a personal tour. Please feel free to use this tool to schedule a tour on our website, and our Sales Team will be glad to assist you: https://www.gw-homes.com/schedule-a-tour/
Continuing to provide our services to our customers, while maintaining the health and safety of our staff and community, is our goal.
We plan to remain open. We will continue to update you if that plan changes.
Gay Robinson Schmitt,
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”Philippians 4:6-7