Preferred Mortgage Lenders
Financing Your New Home:
Why Choose a Preferred Mortgage Lender?
Since 1968, GW Homes has been helping homebuyers in Gainesville, Alachua County and North Central Florida, fulfill their dreams of owning a brand new home.
Buying a home should be an enjoyable experience, and the new home mortgage financing process should be as transparent and stress-free as possible. There are many mortgage lenders from which you can choose, but financing your home purchase through a GW Homes Preferred Mortgage Lender will help eliminate guesswork, offer you the best financing options with the highest levels of service, and provide you with other cost-saving benefits.
Outstanding Service - Our Preferred Lenders will work together with you and GW Homes to make your home buying dreams come true.
- Personalized service to find the right financing for your needs*
- A wide variety of mortgage products*
Competitive Interest Rates – A choice of Preferred Mortgage Lenders creates incentive to offer you some of the lowest interest rates available in today’s market.
Discover your buying power by pre-qualifying today with an easy phone application! Be sure to mention you were referred by GW Homes.
- Conventional, jumbo, portfolio C2P and VA loans*
- Starting at 5% down*
- Closing cost credit of up to $2500 on GW Homes Inventory Homes*
Contact: Monica Marsh
Title: Mortgage Banker
NMLS ID: 1030301
Address: 2772 NW 43rd Street Ste. S, Gainesville, FL 32606
Website: Monica Marsh - Ameris Bank Mortgage, Mortgage Banker, Gainesville, FL | Mortgage Loans
Campus USA Credit Union
- Portfolio C2P and Jumbo loans
- Conventional portfolio loans starting at 3% down
- Teachers, Law Enforcement, Firefighters and Nurses receive $500 closing cost credit*
- Medical Doctors can receive no PMI 100% financing*
Contact: Steven Sisson
Title: Mortgage Loan Originator
NMLS ID: 805350
Phone: 800-367-6440 x10203
- Construction and Renovation Mortgages
- Conventional, Jumbo and Portfolio Mortgages
- Doctor and Physician Mortgages
- FHA, VA and USDA loans
- Fixed Rate and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
- Home Equity Loans and Lines
- Low Down Payment Mortgages
Contact: Eric Hellkamp
Title: Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS ID: 597452
Address: Mailstop: FL1-144-000
7515 West University Ave, Gainesville, FL 32607
- Conventional Loans as low as 3% down
- Up to 5% Down Payment Assistance available on some products
- FHA, VA, and USDA
- Rate Buy-down options available
Contact: Sue Albritton
Title: Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS ID: 350120 Address: 2790 NW 43rd St Suite 200, Gainesville, FL 32606
Website: Home - Sue Albritton - Landmark Mortgage Planners - American Financial Network, Inc. (afncorp.com)
Mortgage & Lending: Latest News from Our Blog
Here are some additional resources you may find useful as you navigate the road to home ownership!
If you’re in the market for a custom built home, you’ve probably heard the term Construction-to-Permanent Mortgage (aka C2P Loan). Sometimes known as “single-close,” “one-time close” or even “all-in-one” loans, C2P mortgages start out as construction loans and then convert automatically to permanent mortgages when the custom home is completed. These loans are not new. … » Learn More about Valuable Tips About a Construction Perm Loan
The mortgage process when purchasing an inventory home can be complicated, but here are some valuable tips to help you understand it: Step 1: Check your credit report & score. Before reaching out to a home builder like Gainesville’s premier custom home builder, GW Homes, check your credit score. According to the law, you’re entitled … » Learn More about Tips About the Mortgage Process When Purchasing an Inventory Home
*Important Note: Program terms and qualification requirements are subject to change. Please contact the lender for more information on specific programs.