Do you have 7-10 years of experience in the construction industry, preferably in a leadership role?
GW Homes in Gainesville, Florida, is hiring a New Homes Superintendent.
About GW Homes
GW Homes offers you the opportunity to put your passion and your God given talents and abilities to use through building today for a better tomorrow by providing high quality new homes and communities to our customers.
Our goal is to attract and develop skilled, called, and passionate people to impact our customers and their families in a positive way. We want to attract immensely creative employees with an ability to inspire, motivate, and challenge others.
GW Homes is searching for a Superintendent who is responsible for providing technical expertise in coordinating the activities of new home construction according to the Company’s standards and processes. Ensures construction schedules, safety, quality standards, and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or Engineering preferred
- Time in position: 7 years
- Construction Management experience
- Ability to read blueprints, write and communicate effectively, make correct decisions, and delegate work affectively
- Excellent knowledge of building codes as related to new home construction in Alachua County
Want to learn more? Ready to apply online?
Read the full job description on indeed.com and follow the application instructions there.
We’re looking forward to the possibility of working with you!